For the second episode of Winter Series 5, DNABAITS return to one of the most popular day-ticket fisheries in the country, Farlows, where Mark Bartlett and Chris ‘Bonesy’ Holmes are charged with putting a fish or two on the bank in challenging conditions. Expect some savage banter (mostly at Bonesy’s expense, bless him), falling trees and plenty of stunning Farlows carp!
- Ronnie Rigs Suck – Simon Dew Explains Why
- Lewis Porter & Harry Charrington Visit Mark Pitchers ‘Wainstones Pool’
- Mark Bartlett Visits Acorn Fishery – DNA Winter Series 5
- VIDEO: Mike Wilson, Tom Forman and Alfie Willingale Visit France
- What is it like to be a Carp Fishing YouTuber?
- Ian Chillcott – From Forces to Fox