Korda Lead Clip Action Pack
AVERAGE PRICE : £5.50
Korda Lead Clip Action Pack Reviews – Genuine & Non-biased Korda Lead Clip Action Pack Reviews
Korda Lead Clip Action Pack reviews
5 Bolt Rigs for use with Swivel Leads (leads not included)
If you were attached to a really big carp, would you sacrifice the lead to guarantee you landed the carp? Most would, and it’s a small price to pay.
The basic rule of the lead clip system is the lead must eject before the swivel pulls out. If the swivel comes out first the lead will never eject. Instead, the line will pull back and forth through the system like a running rig leaving the lead snagged and the fish too!
In Korda’s opinion, the lead clip system is the best way to ensure a fish is not left with a lead because the line does not have to pull through anything for the lead to discharge. Use the system correctly and the lead will eject when you want it to.
One thing that’s for certain is that when the lead comes off the carp rises to the surface, allowing you to lead it over any underwater obstacles rather than having to drag it through them. This is the most versatile system when it comes to presenting a bait on any lake bed and as such should be chosen as your number one system. Simply follow the steps to make it safe and effective;
1. Pull the Korda Size 8 swivel into the lead clip until it ‘clicks’ into position
2. Wet the tail rubber and push onto the serrations. Putting the rubber on halfway is the safest and most reliable setting
3. Cut the tube at an angle for a perfect fit in the tail rubber, before use straighten tube by pulling lightly through your fingers
4. The rig tube should always be cut to length longer than your rig to prevent tangles
5. Incorporate an Anti Tangle Sleeve (Not included) to create a tangle free rig
All Korda packaging is filled to overflowing with information on how to use the products effectively, this booklet expands and reinforces that information.
Available in matching Safe Zone colours; Weed, Silt, Clay and Gravel
Pack consists of:
– 2m Rig Tube
– Lead Clips x5
– Tail Rubbers x5
– Size 8 Swivels x5