Fox Ultra 60 Brolly System Reviews
Fox Ultra 60 Brolly System Reviews – Genuine & Non-biased Fox Ultra 60 Brolly System Reviews
Fox Ultra 60 Brolly System reviews
Featuring a Ventec Rip Stop fabric in either a khaki or camo colour design that has a 20,000mm hydro static head
Supplied with a zip-on, fully removable Ultra Brolly Full Front that features three door options: clear PVC, solid and mozzy mesh. All doors on front feature two-way zips to create a letter box opening; allowing you to watch the water effectively whilst sheltering from driving rain. The front panel also features side mozzy mesh windows for added airflow and increased visibility whilst still being protected from bugs.
An optional Ultra Brolly Camo Mozzy Screen can be added at a later date.
Supplied with removable internal vapour shield to help reduce condensation and aid comfort (vapour shield can be left attached when packed away)
Features button-release STS Equipped mechanism, which allows for maximum headroom
60″ (152cm) design with 8mm Fibreglass frame for incredible stability, 4 back ribs touch the ground for even stability
Extended side skirts provide extra protection from the elements
Rear mozzy mesh vents for added airflow
Front drain pipe diverts rain water
Other features include:
– Rod retaining straps
– Multiple pegging points for adjustable brolly height
– Compression bell cap with rubber gasket seal
– Short threaded centre pole for ease and speed when erecting
– 4 storm caps (supplied with 2 x 36ins front and 2 x 24ins side storm poles)
– Protective caps to secure the side storm poles when folded into the brolly once packed away.
– Full size heavy duty groundsheet
– Heavy duty pegs
– Heavy duty carry bag with full length zip
Main outer fabric: 100% Polyester
Weight: 12.9kg (everything included), Vapour Shield 600g, Groundsheet 1.4kg
Available in both Khaki & Camo.
Fox Ultra 60 Brolly (Camo / Khaki)
Fox Ultra 60 Infill Panels (Camo / Khaki)
Fox Ultra 60 Camo Mozzy Screen
RRP : £339.99