Linch Hill, one of the UK’s premier carp fisheries is set to close as a day ticket venue and will return as a syndicate water on the 1st of April 2020. The announcement was made on Facebook here.
Linch Hill was a syndicate water until 2013 when it changed into a day ticket water.
Linch Hill has recently been sold to a “private individual” who wants to remain anonymous. The new owner will be making some huge changes and will include :-
- Otter fencing the entire estate
- Key coded access to electric gate for members.
- No public allowed entry to any part of the estate.
- Upgraded toilet and shower facilities with a view also to placing toilet facilities up on Willow and Christchurch.
- Revamped entrance.
- Renew track to allow members to drive up to Christchurch and Willow to drop their gear. These members must then return their vehicle to the car park.
- CCTV in the car park and on the lakes with an option for members to log onto the cameras to see how busy the complex is prior to arriving.
- Plans to move further forward with our restocking programme.
Linch Hill Syndicate Prices 2020
The following tickets will be available and these will go really fast :-
15 Gold Tickets which allow you to fish the entire complex £2000
50 Stoneacre Tickets at £1295
60 Christchurch and Willow Tickets at £1295
So a total of 125 syndicate tickets will be up for grabs with existing members having first dibs.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their patronage over the last six years as a day ticket fishery. We have forged friendships with a lot of you. We look forward to a new chapter at Linch Hill Fishery and wish you all the very best for the future.Linch Hill